The Sports and Business Talk Luncheon is a forum to engage the athletic, business and education community in interactive conversations regarding events and issues that affect the intersection of sports, business and society.
ProSquared Sports & Business Talk Luncheon
Jeff Mack Jr.
Wealth Manager & Real Estate Magnate
“Teaming Up For Business”
How two athletes transformed their success on the field to a thriving enterprise in the area of business.
Former NFL Professional & Real Estate Investor
The dynamic duo of Evans and Mack will share their thoughts regarding:
- Laying the Groundwork to Transition from Sports to Business
- Key Steps and Advice in an Athletes’ Transitioning Process
- Building a Winning Enterprise and Team
- Eight Characteristics of Highly Effective People in Business
Location and Time
Madison Club 5 E. Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
Friday, October 20th, 2017 | 11:30AM–1:00PM
Don’t miss this rare occasion to learn and discuss business development from a refreshing perspective.
Have questions? Get in touch!
Robert Wynn at 608-332-4423
Paul Hees at 608-445-4364
Mosezell Peterson at 608-239-8122
Michael Morgan at 414-336-6305
Perron Nicholas at 608-443-7659
Prince Moody at 614-517-8376
If calling to obtain tickets:
- Provide names of all attendees in your party.
- Make checks payable to: ProSquared, PO Box 46202, Madison, WI 53744